Talks and tours
We may be able to arrange guided tours on weekdays at an additional cost of £3 per person (minimum charge £45). Guided tours take approximately 2 hours and we provide one Guide for a group of 15 to 20 people. Guided tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance and are subject to availablility.
VC10 and her Royal Connections
Brooklands Museum would like to welcome Members of U3A to enjoy an exclusive presentation entitled ‘VC10 and her Royal Connections’. During this ½ hr talk participants will learn more about one of the largest civil aircraft built in this country. From design and production to its final days and all the glamour in between – your feet won’t touch the ground!
To book a U3A Group Visit please telephone 01932 857381 ext. 248, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklands Trust Members Talks Programme
The Brooklands Trust Members run an exciting series of talks through out the year. Everyone is welcome at these events. Past speakers have included Kate Adie, John Surtees, Giacomo Agostini and Capt Eric "Winkle" Brown.
Follow the link below to find the full list of upcoming talks.
Royal Aeronautical Society Weybridge Branch
The Royal Aeronautical Society is the world's only professional body dedicated to the entire aerospace community.
Established in 1866, the Society has been at the forefront of developments in aerospace ever since, seeking to:
- Promote the highest professional standards in all aerospace disciplines
- Provide specialist information & act as a central forum for the exchange of ideas
- Play a leading role in influencing opinion on aerospace matters
Branches are a regional embodiment of the Society. They represent a vital mechanism for the delivery of membership benefits and provide a global platform for the dissemination of aerospace information. In support of these aims the Weybridge Branch has an evening lecture programme held at Brooklands Museum.
- Wednesday 17 October Film Show: ‘Things to Come’
- Wednesday 7 November Space Launch Systems – past present and future
- Wednesday 28 November 66th R K Pierson Lecture The Ultrafan Demonstrator
- Wednesday 16 January Innovation vs Regulation – what should Unmanned Aviation learn from Manned?
- Wednesday 27 February Surrey’s Small Satellite Revolution
- Wednesday 20 March Modern Aircrew Escape Systems
- Wednesday 17 April Annual General Meeting